Music Fact or Fiction?
Hey kids, put your music knowledge to the test by taking our fact or fiction quiz below! Check your answers at the bottom of the page.
1. Keith Urban was actually born Keith Rural.
2. Weezer is comprised of three severe asthmatics and one man with eczema.
3. Lady Gaga is in fact a Lady – she was appointed to The Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle in 1697 by King James VII of Scotland himself.
4. Lana Del Rey is a mannequin salvaged from a ladies undergarment warehouse in Clifton, NJ.
5. One Direction actually goes both ways.
6. Steven Tyler was a ceramic kitchen tiler before forming Aerosmith.
7. Meat Loaf has never eaten meatloaf, but he loves a hot hamburger sandwich.
8. Jack White and Jack Black briefly performed as a vaudeville-style double act in college called “Jack Grey.”
9. Katy Perry got her big break while working as a dog walker for Tito Jackson.
10. Reba McEntire actually hates country music, and dreams of one day following her true passion: Doggie face painting.
Answer key: ˙uoıʇɔıɟ ˙01 ˙uoıʇɔıɟ ˙9 ˙uoıʇɔıɟ ˙8 ˙uoıʇɔıɟ ˙7 ˙uoıʇɔıɟ 6 ˙uoıʇɔıɟ ˙5 ˙uoıʇɔıɟ ˙4 ˙uoıʇɔıɟ ˙3 ˙uoıʇɔıɟ ˙2 ˙uoıʇɔıɟ ˙1